Thursday 9 June 2011

300 hits!

Hello World...

Hit a mile-stone I guess in the fact that not quite 6 months after I've been really getting into my blogging in a serious way. 28 hits in March, 55 visits in April, 100 last month! Since blogger tracks incoming country codes, it's been kinda exciting to see.

Canada 226
U.S.A. 51
Germany 6
Singapore 5
Denmark 3
U.K. 2
Russia 2
Australia 1
Brazil 1
France 1

No idea what these people thought of my writing but I hope they leave some comments. What do I need to do to make this more awesome and engage some more debates?

After thinking on just a completely local level, I was surprised that people were finding it half-way around the world and think that's rad. So I'll try to put it together into something hybrid. Will keep rocking and hope that I can contain all the awesome ideas that rolling around in my head soon to be discovered.

-- PLR --

No comments:

Post a Comment