Saturday 27 November 2010

blasts from the past

While realizing this should be a posting place of new and improved writings, I shant forget my past endeavors as I did write fairly decently to begin with. So I'm looking through my archives of stuff and adding oldies but goldies. This is in order to create a blog with some flavour already simmering and finally amalgamated together for the first time ever in Philip history!

Not wanting to take all the fun on myself, I will find others' works (with permission when possible) to guest post and also link brilliant work I stumble across while cruising the interweb.

I'm finding I have too much different interests, my fault for being a recognized by a few teachers and instructors as a bit of a renaissance man, separating my work into different streams of different blogs. I shall continue to drill for old stuff from my archives and revitalize half-baked ideas and old interviews never carried into publishable form and find a home for them online.

Basically wanting to pump new stuff up, however, it was more motivation and walks down memory lane to get me started and more into a constant flow of writing. You can't start a pump unless you prime it with oil or water first so here is some juicy writing to get me going. So do enjoy and let me know what you thinks!

-- PLR --

No comments:

Post a Comment