Thursday 21 July 2011

Batting 500? THANKS!

Hot off the internets' press. My humble blog has hit 500 pageviews whatever that means. Averaging 100 a month is pretty nifty when I'm hoping people are on repeat visits too.

Am so pleased that I've gotten to another milestone in blogging - putting more articles together and trying to push myself for polished pieces and editorially solid work. Even have a bit of fun too, as only writers can do with words. Tons of ideas on the list so I'll try and keep up.

And to have visitors from all over the world? Totally welcome to comment or let me know if there's some aspect of Canadian culture you'd like me to write about as it's hardest to write about your hometown and homeland sometimes. I'd love to hear more if you've got some cool articles from your hometown, can I trade you for some photos too?

So shall continue the writing as I get better at the 9-5 at an actual town newspaper office. Take'r easy and the show shall go on.

-- PLR -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment